Saturday Night Whiskey Song V

Elton John sang that Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting which I couldn't agree with more, but Saturday nights are also great for drinking a bit of whiskey and singing along to some of the great songs that have been written about whiskey over the years. So, every Saturday afternoon check back here for a fresh whiskey-related song to get your Saturday night started off on the right foot.

Last weekend's whiskey song was one made famous by George Thorogood, so I thought that for this weekend I'd post a song written and performed by Mr. Bad-to-the-Bone himself. Plenty of good drinking songs to choose from from George & The Destroyers, but I chose I Drink Along because it has some great whiskey references in it - definitely the only song I know of that name drops Old Granddad! Cheers!



0 comments: